With RightNow Media, you will find an array of wonderful, Bible-based content from Christian leaders throughout the world. You’ll find discipleship training videos ranging from topics such as parenting and marriage to finance and mission, and a great library for kids. We pray that you will take advantage of this incredible online resource that is free for Grace Hope Church members.
Already have an account? Take me to RightNow Media
Now you can get RightNow Media on your favorite device.
1. Choose Joy!: The joy of the Lord is our strength. Our perspective on any situation colors how we see it. Joy is a choice! Let the joy of the Lord give you strength, wisdom, and endurance this year.
2. Heart Healthy Habits: The bible tells us to guard our hearts. For this new year, do you have resolutions that you need to make and practice in order to keep your heart healthy for a Christian lifestyle.
3. Expect the Unexpected: Life throws us curves. Often they are not what we expect. But have faith! Join Pastor Rob Wehrley and his wife Nita as they share how God uses the unexpected to enrich your life and the lives of those around you.
1. Adam & Eve: Our God is a loving God. We have never messed up so badly that we cannot come to Him and find both forgiveness and a loving Father to help guide us. He wants us to trust Him. He wants the best for us!
2. The Geneology of Jesus: No one is perfect.We all have flaws and faults, but God chooses to use those with a willing heart. Like the ancestor;s in Jesus' family tree, all can come tp Jesus no matter what we have done.
3. A Child is Born: When Jesus was born, he did more than just live a life as a human being - He opened the door for all to enter the Kingdom of Heaven. As a human he understands the frailties and challenges of life, and understands your struggles to be the person you want to be in Christ. Join Pastor Matt as we explore the wonder of God's gift.
4. Heaven is for Real: We take so many things for granted, and sometimes we simply accept something without stopping to wonder if there is more to the story. Do you believe in Heaven? Is there evidence that there is a Heaven?
How amazing is the way God works... and the things that He does! Does God still do those amazing things in this day and age?
1. Why Did Christianity Spread Like Wildfire? Join Pete Landrum as he explores why the Apostles had such great faith, and how you can let your light shine? Does God still work in miraculous ways today, and what does He expect of us?
2. The Case for Christ: Many people will cite "science" as "proof" that the Story of Jesus is a fake. They may even tell you that the Bible is a fake. Have you ever felt like you were supposed to say something, but you didn't know what to say? Apologetics is a biblical study to give you ideas about what to say when someone says, "I hear you, but I don't believe it?
There is power available to every Christian – get Activated!
3. The Power of a Praying Wife: Your relationship with God is a precious gift. Join Emily Park as she addresses the loaded question - How do you remain close and hear His voice when our fast-paced world is always there as a distraction?
Back to the Basics of Christianity
2. Open Your Textbooks! - Daily bible reading is important. God wants to meet with you. He has things he wants to tell you. With so many differing opinions available in our fast-paced, technology world it is important that you know God's voice, and learn to follow when he talks to you.
3. Playground Bully - The devil is like a playground bully. He keeps hitting until you stop him. Know the tactics of the enemy, and how to defeat him. Our strength lies in the Lord. Prayer, Praise and Christian living.
Your Life Has Meaning - What Legacy Will You Leave?
1. Ministry is Not Misery - Distraction is all around us. God is calling us to stay focused, and to leave a legacy. He is not calling us to do something we hate, but rather to use the unique gifts He gave us to find ourselves and live in the joy of the Lord.
Life Can Be Challenging at Times - How Do We Win the Game?
3. Boardwalk - God has given us some amazing resources. Using your resources for the Kingdom Purpose.
Following Christ is a process, we learn as we mature.
2. Duplicating: Being Discipled & Making Disciples: God equips us though our experiences for the jobs he wants us to do. Join us as Pastor Nehemiah talks about the unique ways God challenges us to learn and grow.